Saturday, March 6, 2010

Megan ain�"t no slut

Megan Fox has revealed she’s only ever slept with two men.

The Transformers actress, a regular on the FHM Sexiest Women In The World lists, insists she has only been intimate with long-term partner Brian Austin Green and her first boyfriend as she can only have sex with people she loves.

She said: “I’ve only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand.”

Megan, who has previously claimed she is bisexual, insists she is nothing like her sex siren image and is happy living a quiet life with Brian and his eight-year-old son, Kassius.

The 23-year-old told Britain’s Harper’s Bazaar magazine: “I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me.  

“For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way, but I am responsible for him and I’ve never struggled with that, from bedtime stories to the school run.”

Megan and Brian did split briefly in 2009 but soon rekindled their romance.

Images: Elite


Read More... [Source: heat.co.za - Latest celebrity news - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

No comments:

Post a Comment