Monday, March 8, 2010

Liam quits the party

Liam Gallagher has revealed he quit his rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle for his children.

The 37-year-old has toned down his partying ways and has started looking after his body so he can be a good father to his three kids.

The former Oasis singer said: “Everyday I’m up at 6am for a run and do a few miles across Hampstead Heath. I love it. I’ve definitely changed, I think for the better. You must remember I’ve caned it for 20 years with all sorts and I’ve got the kids now. I just took my foot off the gas a little with all the bits and bobs because you can’t be doing all that with the kids, it’s not fair on them. And I love being a dad. It’s the best thing in the world.”

Liam has three children - daughter Molly, 12, with Lisa Moorish, and sons Lennon, 10, with his ex-wife Patsy Kensit, and eight-year-old Gene with his current spouse Nicole Appleton.

He added: “I've had a great time and now I'm having a break. It doesn't work with kids. You wake up the next day after a session and you're looking for bits of your kids' homework and football boots. You're all over the place - it's rubbish.”

Good for him!

Images: Elite


Read More... [Source: heat.co.za - Latest celebrity news - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

No comments:

Post a Comment